The Donk Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

Results from today!

Well MRVL closed at 19.02 today which is 13 cents higher than what I bought it at today. I got an email tonight from Cramer saying that he would only purchase MRVL if a pullback occured but he still likes the stock (figures since I just bought it). I will be looking into Halliburton (HAL), NewsCorp (NWSA), and Schering-Plough (SGP) next week to see if any of these stocks pull back, if they do I might sell out of MRVL and buy into one of these positions. The reason being is just because Cramer doesnt like tech. He says he is optimistic when it comes to Marvell, but I think it could be a tough road. I havnt decided what ill do just yet.

I played 8 straight sit n go's tonight and made the money in 5. I took three 1st's and two 2nd's. I felt like I played really well tonight heads up (which has been the weak point in my game). I also did a good job pounding the bubble and building a nice lead going into heads up play. I started my session with a nice suckout QQ vs AA on a J high flop and didn't look back from there. I finished the session with a profit of $321, pretty exciting since I haven't been able to get anything going the last few weeks. I'll keep chugging away tomorrow and hopefully I can make some more money heading into next week.

Hill staked me $500 bucks yesterday because I can no longer deposit and was tired of trying to grind up 90 bucks to a bankroll which could sustain the grind of 30.00 sngs. It is proving to be a good move because I really needed the $321 profit. I am hoping I can send Hill back his money sometime soon, maybe even this weekend!

I have speech in the morning which should be a major dagger. I heard my teacher is a bit TRIFLING. I hope its not too bad.

After class tomorrow I will probably just go to the gym then start grinding the 20's during the day, then move up to the 30's later in the night. Sunday they are having satellites to the million, but the buy in is 500 bucks, which kinda sucks b/c there will be way less donks in the satellites. I'll probably end up waiting another 2 weeks to play the normal 215 ones (Although next week is the Superbowl!!!)

I'll be back tomorrow with an update on my Saturday session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home