The Donk Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rough Day

I took a little time off after the terrible run in the satellites today and just watched Hill play. Then later on I decided to load up a couple multi-table sngs. I played a 25.00 2 table turbo and ended up finishing 5th (bubbled) and took 9th in an 18 man 33.00 sng. After those two tourneys I decided I would stop playing for the day since I had entered 8 tourneys today and did not cash in a single one.

I have no class tomorrow so I will probably get up around early and mess with some stocks. I think I might try making some quick trades... who knows.

But anyway, I think I am going to just grind out some 20.00 sngs until I can pay Hill back. I hate oweing people money, so I am going to try to pay Hill back by this time next week. I think I can make 500.00 within the next week to pay Hill back just by grinding out 20's. We will see!

Hopefully things turn around! Thats all for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home